1. Discussion held over a study on the subject of improving enforcement of adminstrative courts Decision in Lebanon.
2. Article on the subject of combatting money laundering and terrorist financing , international cooperation.
3. Launching a roadmap through strategic plans for the future of Lebanon in each of the following fields: health, environment, education, labor, industry, agriculture, oil and gas, tourism… prepared by a group of lawyers, activists and university students under the supervision of JUSTICIA’s President Dr. Paul Morcos for three years (2016-2018) published in JUSTICIA’s series of publications (number 10) in 134 pages. A number of the concerned ministries have collaborated with the researchers and supplied them with the latest numbers and studies that they have so that the new work is cumulative and they provided preliminary readings for the studies as well.
The sectorial studies address directly the problems faced by each sector and offer, in numbers, statistics and comparisons, solutions with the necessary implementation cost and duration that it takes, and the official institutions which would be subject to cancellation or modification or that requires to be established.
4. Coordinating and redrafting the National Human Rights Action Plan for Lebanon for the Lebanese Parliament with the support of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Lebanon and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) (2008 – 2013):
The Action Plan covers twenty-three topics related to different human rights and development needs in Lebanon. The topics involve:
- Women’s Rights
- Children’s Rights
- Labor Law and Social Security
- Right to Access to Culture
- Right to Education
- Rights of Migrant Workers
- Right to Adequate Housing
- Rights of People with Disabilities
- Right to Health
- Right to a Safe and Healthy Environment
- Forced Disappearance
- Independence of the Judiciary
- Juvenile Justice
- Right to Freedom of Opinion and Expression
- Freedom of Association
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Death Penalty
- Economic and Social Rights of Palestinian Refugees
- Economic and Social Rights of Non-Palestinian Refugee
- Lebanese politics under the authority of the rule of law, JUSTICIA publications, 316 p., Beirut, 2017.
- Strategic plans for Lebanon’s future, 134 p., 2016.
Military court and fair trial, JUSTICIA publication in collaboration with the German organization Konrad Adenauer, 191 p., Beirut 2014.
Civil marriage- Mechanism under the lack of legislation by the Lebanese government, idea of Dr. Walid Slaybi, publication of the Lebanese organization for civil rights, 103 p., 2014.
Lebanese banks facing legal and international obstacles: banking secrecy, money laundering, Islamic banks, electronic services and tax evasion, JUSTICIA publication, 299 p., 2013.
The culture of rights: the constitution, human rights, rationalization of politics, public matters, conciliation of the people with the government, the banking system, JUSTICIA publication, 475 p., 2013.
Your rights at work (24 questions and answers with specimen of notices and lawsuits), Beirut, 2011, 69 p., hard copy and soft copy available on www.justiciadh.org.
Your guide in Health: patients’ rights and obligations, the medical body’s rights, obligations and responsibilities (40 questions and answers with judicial sentences and specimen of requests) Beirut, 2010, 87 p., hard copy and soft copy available on www.justiciadh.org.
A to Z of trade and industry (37 questions and answers with specimen of applications and transactions), Beirut, 2010, 94 p., hard copy and soft copy available on www.justiciadh.org.
Municipal Rights (More than 100 questions and answers with specimen of requests and objections, and municipalities articles), Beirut, 166 p., 2011, hard copy and soft copy available on www.justiciadh.org.
Taxpayers’ Rights: what are your rights and duties? (11 main titles enhanced by examples), Beirut. 80 p., 2011, soft copy available on www.justiciadh.org.
Bank Customers’ Rights. (63 questions and answers), Beirut, 134 p., 2011, hard copy and soft copy available on www.justiciadh.org.
Lebanon Economic Reform and Infrastructure Investment
In order to provide insights for the preparation of economic base for the new government to enter negotiations securing future international financing and aligned with urgent sectorial reforms needed in Lebanon, Dr. Paul Morcos head of JUSTICIA foundation, was part of national experts in Lebanon with the “LERII-TAF” who’s organized a program by roundtable discussions with a dialogue forum, ensuring a wide and diverse spectrum of the judicial system and legal sector insights and points of view.
LERII-TAF program was formed by many international presentations to the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and the International Community (IC), organized by the national Experts through roundtable discussions.
Dr. Paul Morcos, president of JUSTICIA foundation, was engaged as an expert in providing information resources and enhancements for the ground and commitments to convey the concept note and the policy brief, empowering the roundtable discussion and assurance through the facilitation that LERII-TAF acquires adequate information to be able to formulate a strong evidence-based policy paper that would serve as a basis for future priority reforms, and developing the course of action plan for the guide inclined toward in the roundtable discussion.